You read that right. The Daily Post at WordPress.com launched two campaigns for bloggers. The first, to post every single day through 2011. I thought about taking on this challenge…
Then came to my senses. That's probably why The Daily Post launched their second campaign, to blog at least once a week through 2011. Honestly, I don't see me posting every single day through 2011 and I already post once a week. I'm going for somewhere in the middle, but I am participating in the once-a-week campaign, officially.
"The hardest part of blogging isn’t the tools – it’s what goes on between your ears…" ~ Scott Berkun
I would post more, but there are always three things that hold me back from clicking on the Publish button:
- I worry about how silly a post might seem to others.
- I worry about how something I've written might offend some of my readers.
- I worry about how long my posts are and if I have the right picture to go along with the post.
I'm done worrying!
- I'm not going to worry about how silly a post might seem to others.
- I'm not going to think about how it might offend some of my readers.
- I'm not even going to worry about how long my post is or if I have the right picture to go along with the post.
I'm just going to post. I might actually get something out of all this blogging.
Who knows? You might too! If you already read my blog, I hope you'll encourage and support me with comments (good and bad) along the way.